Friday, October 3, 2008

I do


I promise to kiss you hello each time you come home

and good-bye each time we leave for the day.


I promise to listen to you

and try to understand your feeling

even when they're very different

from what mine would be.


I promise to be your biggest fan

and support you in all you do.


I promise to laugh with you

at least once a day.


I promise to hold you in my arms every night

and tell you how much

I need the closeness we share.


I promise to love you with all my heart

and never stop finding ways

to show you how much...


HER : This is my special oath.

3 comments:

  1. Selamat Pengantin Baru Afziha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. byn >> thanx n welcome back! mish your blabs. =)

    mayuli >> trima kasseyyy!

    hadiah?
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Tak baik marah-marah, tau. Cepat kedut nanti.